Saturday, March 6, 2010

mr and mrs


2010_0304wedding0021

2010_0304wedding0018

2010_0304wedding0017

I can't be where I want to be today...

in a little place in Germany
Standesamt
with tears of joy on my checks
and pride in my heart
and a smile on my face
and open arms of celebration

and then off to the eating of Moroccan meats
and toasting the bride and groom,
my son and his new wife

they're married!



So I tried to go where I love to be
Hemlock Trail

I couldn't be there either

I couldn't even find it because of all the snow they still have in those higher elevations
drove right past it
when I turned around
I found the tip of the sign just sticking out!?!

And even if I wanted to
there was no where to pull off

there is just about one and a half lanes plowed!??!?
two cars can't even pass

so I went back into Chestnut Ridge
and found a place to pull off in there...

not the same
but beautiful non the less

a glorious day
galoo galay!!!
DSC_0345
DSC_0355
DSC_0351
DSC_0337

No comments: