Friday, June 25, 2010

finally the humidity is gone...for the day

It has been so hot and humid
maybe that's partly why I've felt so muuuuuudy and cranky and have been so lathargic

but I did take our bedroom totally apart
and cleaned from top to bottom

that feels like a great accomplishment!?!?
hot afternoon
my feet as I'm re-hanging the curtains
my blue cream soda as I cool down
                   on the 'front porch swing'
my blue hydrangea's first time blooming!
me in blue jeans coming down the steps

there's nothing like fresh sheets
on a just flipped and vacuumed mattress?!?!
with the cool evening air coming in
thru freshly laundered lace...
morning
{taken last summer...
this is by far my most popular photograph on flickr...
                    more than 700 views}
summer breeze
with the breeze
winter sun
in the winter
another blessed day, this time with sun
this spring
clean and bright
clean and bright!


I need to clean the rest of the house though...
cause we are having yet another 'house guest' this week
[first the parents, then the nieces and nephews....]
{i love summer........}

my brother called last night and said he can visit til the fourth!
yeah!
my hubby and my brother 'home'....

my little mind is already busy forming the 'can do' list
of things "we" need done....
poor guy...
one week of vacation...
and he keeps choosing to come back here?!?!

and that makes me happy!

AND we got to see the grand bambino this morning...
and that makes me very happy....
to see his little happy blue moon face!
Video call snapshot 74
(if i can download the skype pix...
it will be....
inserted here
[and that will make me happy....]
sidewalk garden
and I finally took some photographs of our 'sidewalk garden'
first daisies
and another thing to be happy about....

a little 'spritiual enrichment' this morning
with my number one /only one?!? blog groupy

a beautiful no humidity summer Friday
which is wonderful in itself!?!?
but add....
muffins full of blueberries that she picked herself
and chipmunks and squirrels
and woodpeckers and golden finchs
all scurrying and fluttering about

and woman talk....

and it was perfection

thank you.....

1 comment:

#1 b g said...

Oh, Ali, thank YOU!