Monday, September 13, 2010

...just like newlyweds

DSC_0547
so after what he referred to as his busiest Sunday ever
we sit down for a meal together
before he runs off once more
it seems like something we haven't done in awhile
with two night classes and evening meetings
and fasting and this week i'll be gone...
we pray
and begin to eat
I explain that we didn't have any soy sauce
so I had to use broth instead
and he asks "did you forget to add the brown sugar?"
oops...I was so concerned about the soy sauce
sorry
and he looks sheepishly at me
and says "we're just like newlyweds"
and I think oh my he's so romantic
does he feel bad about being gone all day?
is he planning on making it up somehow?
and then he finishes his sentence
"we're just like newlyweds...
you make an awful dinner
and I still love you..."

I married such a funny man


No comments: