Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday without Morrie


bambino
last night I came in
after being gone allllllllllllll day

met a friend for breakfast
ran to Michael's to pick up a pack of double sided tape
   to make some cards
worked
ran a couple errands after work
   picked up some Rx
   and a little gift for the baptism this weekend
and then had a few extra moments
   before it was time to meet two friends for our monthly dinner
   before our monthly Stephen's Ministry supervisory meeting
so I did one of my favorite wasteful things
    I went to Barnes and Noble and looked at magazines!
    [and did not have any Starbuck's...]
    {trying to kick that habit}
DSC_0474.JPG
soooo by the time I got home
everyone but my hon was all tucked in

I noticed lots of 'new things' around!?!?
[apparently a 'birthday' package arrived]
clothing
cookies
candy
toys
and the two books I took to Germany
and left there....

one was Tuesdays with Morrie

how so very apporopriate
for the first Tuesday without 'our' usual routine......

and this morning when I came downstairs
my little grandson
was fascinated for the longest time
with opening and closing
and flipping thru the pages....
DSC_0472.JPG
precious life
goes on

No comments: