Thursday, February 20, 2014

2b7794f8-3e8a-4669-bc7a-dc66dcb78df4
I can only search for something 
that I have, to some degree, 
already found.
Untitled
How can I search for beauty and truth 
unless that beauty and truth are already known to me 
in the depth of my heart?
Untitled
It seems that all of us human beings have 
deep inner memories of the paradise that we have lost. 
Untitled
Maybe the word "innocence" is better 
than the word "paradise."
DSC_0650
We are innocent before we started feeling guilty
we were in the light before we entered the darkness
we were at home before we started to search for a home.
Untitled
Deep in the recesses of our minds and hearts 
there lies hidden the treasure we seek. 
DSC_0656
We know its preciousness
and we know that it holds the gift we most desire
a life stronger than death.
               Henri J.M. Nouwen  Life of the Beloved











No comments: