Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Untitled
"My thoughts are not your thoughts
  nor are your ways My ways” says the Lord
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth
 so are My ways higher than your ways
 and My thoughts than your thoughts

Untitled
For as the rain comes down
and the snow 
from heaven
and do not return there
but water the earth
and make it bring forth and bud
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater
Untitled
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth
It shall not return to Me void
but it shall accomplish what I please
and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it

            Isaiah 55:10-11
Untitled
Behold, I am doing a new thing
Now it shall spring forth

Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert
           Isaiah 43:19








No comments: