Tuesday, April 1, 2014

what now...

Untitled
winter coming to its end
half way through the lenten season
trees quiver
life
resting waiting growing
within
ready
to bring its inevitable change
again
Untitled
sunlight returns
casting shadow
upon the walls that surround and hold me
with intensity looking
yet unable
to understand
from where
each simple varyied shadow comes
Untitled
steadfast
ledge companions
which once I knew
from where
each and every sacred gathering hailed
have become only a counter collection

my heart
my mind
afraid
unable to remember so much
able to recall so little

the beauty of days
the beauty of words
devoured
unable to be savored
will they be lost as well

I pray they are there when I need them
I pray they remain reality and not recollection

the littlest of what remains
I do remember.....





No comments: