Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let Me

Untitled
'I' used to 'do' Lent really 'well'
this time there's been too much
I had the best of intentions entering in
but all through Lent
I've been so overwhelmed
with meditations
confused
by reflections
overcome
with failure
feeling more in the dark
than sanctified
simplified
pure
Untitled
yet as this holy week begins
I realize I have moved
from a place of shadow and darkness and shame
to a place where I can only but trust
His tender and gentle
compassionate
Passion
I have come to need and know
His...love
Untitled

St. Margaret Mary, shortly before her death, wrote that she had finally understood what He expected of her when He said to her, 
“Let me do it.” 
“His Sacred Heart,” she wrote, 
“will do everything for me if I let Him. 
He shall will, 
He shall love, 
He shall desire for me and make up for all my faults.”



No comments: