Tuesday, October 5, 2010

added to mine

their tooth brushes_0829
even when they were all still at home
I never had this much company...
[except when we lived on madison
and we all shared one bath]

at the big house
hubby and I shared our own bathroom for 10 years
the boys had theirs
and the girl hers
when we moved here
t-b shared the bathroom with me
but our toothbrushes were never together
[he had one of those newfangeled electric spinny water jet things]

so this is the most company
my toothbrush has had in a very long time!

they may not be their 'real' toothbrushes
they're just the 'guest' ones they use when they come home
and have forgotten theirs
but it's nice
to have a little intimate reminder of them
after they're gone

2 comments:

bernie said...

I LOVE it! You can look at something completely ordinary and see beyond its appearance to what it MEANS.

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really excellent post!
I come from milan, I was luck to come cross your Topics in digg
Also I get much in your Topics really thank your very much i will come daily