Thursday, December 16, 2010

sweet blessings

358:7 more days 12/24 the eve
a moment in the morning
oh my
this has not happened since the grand baby has been here
he is usually an early riser

so how can I help but visit with him....
instead of my little pink computer?!?!?
before readying myself
and then going off to do errands before work....

but this morning I guess we are even earlier

the hubby had an early final exam scheduled  today
so I've already been out and about and back

I miss this quiet time in the morning
but I'd forgo it forever
for the bambino's wide eyed smile
and arms reaching for me
his snuggly little hugs
and opened mouth kisses.....

thank you for being here...
right here
right now
sharing these days of your lives

we know you won't always be
so close...
so this time now is such a sweet blessing.......

and tonight the rest of the kids begin to arrive

bim comes home tonight
and then when we get back from new jersey
t bird will be home!
and then to 'almost maybe uncle andy's' house
with our girl
and then she'll be here too!!!

and for the first time in 14 months....we will all be together

sweet Christmas blessings

No comments: