Monday, April 25, 2011

resurrection...

triduum
the only thing you would've seen going by here...
over these last 40 days, six weeks...Lent
....is my flickr scroll
although, of course, the days have continued to go by
even though I've been gone

I've been gone to work...
gone to Mechanicsburg...
gone to the airport...to retrieve the kids
                   who were gone to Florida

the last entry I wrote was about Coco and A's engagement
do and lovely V's first anniversary
and bambino's first steps

now winter is gone...
spring has come 
with Easter
and the kids...
and even they have already come and gone...

this week the German family comes! 
for the bambino's first birthday Friday!
our own little prince...turns one 
the day Prince William and Kate thee wed
triduum
triduum
triduum
triduum
it was a little amazing to me how I had to do things
several times
to figure out just "how do you do this again?!?!?"
but nothing has really changed
and I've figured out all my commands again!

but...
I'm still not so sure I'm going to come back and keep at this again????!!?!



No comments: