Tuesday, July 19, 2011

and they're off...

DSC_0067.JPG
not the two who set off in the rain
in the dark...before the butt crack of dawn...
this is the youngest and the eldest
as the first leg of the journey was begun last week...
    (the shots I took of bim and tebs
      won't be seen for another 5-6 weeks...
      when they... and my camera return home!)

what a great surprise to find it
when I opened my flickr to download the copies of

'baby lucy'
born last evening at 11:00
8# 6 oz

the exact same weight as.. baby coco
baby vinnie, and bambino...

I knew there were no new pictures on my flick
cause I have relinquished my camera to the great adventurers...

but alas
just by tebs being in the house yesterday
to get bim!
thanks to uncle andy!
some magic pictures taken by some unknown hand
unbeknownst to me
suddenly appear

another little blessing
to the beginning this new day
this journey just begun for our two sons
and for a new little life
'fresh from God'

No comments: