Friday, May 2, 2014

Untitled
noticing and photographing
the garbage
again
pressed down
done finished depleted

I am sentimental
I keep things
Untitled
I watch them change thru the seasons
DSC_0467 - Version 2
with the light
Untitled
sometimes for years
DSC_0070
for months
Untitled
sometimes only for days
Untitled
or weeks
Untitled
I can not let anything go
Untitled
I eke every last ounce of beauty from all that comes into my life
suck out all the life
DSC_0581
I keep things
I hold on
I cling
and even when I know its finally time to let go
I continue to see its beauty
in the garbage
again
Untitled
what is with me
Untitled
somehow there seems reason to attach even more attention to what remains
after the living and thriving have ceased
Untitled
there's a delicacy
something fragile and precious and beautiful
in the broken remains
DSC_0074
and this...
is with dried up
shriveled up meaningless flower bouquets
not attached to any particular occasion or memory

how do I think I could possibly toss aside
anything of actual importance
anything that has been of value






No comments: